Friday 17 March 2017

Harry Potter Miniatures Game Table

Later this year Knight Models (of the Batman DC and late Marvel miniatures fame) is releasing  another table top system based on the ever popular Harry Potter series.

While there has been no official word given on when to expect the release of this games, sources from GAMA are telling me that we should keep our Eyes open for the end of may.

When Word first broke last year about this new game and range of minis I began drafting up this game table based on one of my favourite sets in the films, the Chamber of Secrets. I think that I will have to design some kind of scatter terrain to block that wonderfully terrible firing lane right down the middle of the entire table, but I'll cross that bridge when they actually make an announcement about how the game actually plays. :P




No comments:

Post a Comment